Involvement with Riverfront:
- Center Board of Directors – 10 years, Past President
- Foundation Board of Directors – 9 years, Past President, currently Chair – elect
- Passionate about helping individuals with disabilities
- Climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro with 6 friends as a fundraiser for Riverfront
- Raised funds for mural at the La Crosse Riverfront location
- 25 years as a Partner with Wipfli, a regional CPA firm. Areas of practice include client development, estate and tax planning, business consulting and office management
- 9 years as a financial advisor, 2 as a branch manager at Baird working with individuals and businesses on investment and retirement planning
- 6 years as a VP of Investments with the Prichard, Jaehnke, Linse and Schultz Wealth Management Group at Stifel. Present areas of practice include investment management, estate and tax planning, and working with businesses on cash management and retirement planning
- Married for 38 years to Dawn. She works in human resources for Mathews Archery
- Two children:
- Cara – Neonatal Intensive Care nurse in Minneapolis
- Adam – Accounting Manager at Carlson Companies in Minneapolis
- Dylan – Will be 4 in October. Born with an extremely rare genetic condition. We are continually reminded of how blessed we are for the progress he has made with this life-long condition.
- Meredith and Andrew – 15-month-old twins that truly keep us all busy.
- A fourth grandchild due August 11th.
In my free time: (I really don’t have any)
- Anything outside
- Playing the piano. This is my 21st year of taking piano lessons.
- Working in the yard
- Anything music
- Fundraising for worthy causes
- Serving the community