At Prime Times licensed day center, you’ll stay active and make new Friends
If you want the benefits of staying active and engaged as you age, Prime Times is for you. Riverfront’s Prime Times is a licensed adult day center geared to older adults with Alzheimer’s, dementia, physical and other disabilities. Our trained, caring staff respect the dignity of seniors and provide them opportunities to stay active and engaged, as they are able. Participants select from a variety of activities such as cooking, art, gardening, exercise, sports, scrapbooking and outings.
What Does Prime Times Offer?
Senior adults in the program benefit from:
- Safe environment
- Healthy meals and snacks
- Monitoring and administration of medications
- Personal care
- Physical activity
Caregivers and family members benefit from:
- Daytime peace of mind
- Keeping family members at home
- Lower cost than nursing home care
- Support for their role and responsibilities
Prime Times is the Answer
Many seniors spend all or part of their day at Riverfront. Our participants include seniors who:
• Want to stay at home but need day-time assistance
• Have a physical or cognitive condition that requires monitoring
• Would like more socialization or stimulation
Personalize Your Experience!
Prime Times participants set their own goals, which might include:
- Develop relationships
- Delay the onset of age-related issues
- Increase social interaction
- Participate in the community
- Stay connected with family
- Enhance personal growth and enrichment
Scheduling and Payment Options
You can have a flexible schedule that meets your needs. Some seniors stay all day, several days a week, while others drop in for an hour or two while their caregiver runs errands.
Many seniors already qualify for programs that could cover the cost of Prime Times, and they have no out-of pocket expenses. We can refer you to resources to help you determine if you are eligible for coverage. Self-pay options are also available, and we will work with you to find out how the affordable rates at Prime Times can fit into your budget. Meals and snacks are included in our rates.
Call our Tomah office at 608.374.4673 for a tour or to learn how you can try Prime Times at no cost!