We rely on volunteers and your commitment is appreciated!
Caring community members like you are the key to our ability to provide exceptional services. Whether you are able to contribute a single hour, an hour a day, or an hour a month, your support will have an impact. You’ll help give those we serve an opportunity to lead a full and meaningful life.
If you cannot join as an active volunteer, donations of items for participants to use for special art, music, writing, drama activities, etc., are also needed. We have a variety of opportunities available, depending on the location.
“The participants feel so good about what they do, and that makes me feel worthwhile.”
Carol Taebel, Board Member
Who can volunteer?
We’re glad to have all kinds of volunteers, including:
- High school students
- College students
- Working adults
- Retired adults
Volunteer Support at Riverfront
When you volunteer at Riverfront, you’ll get the support you need to feel like you are making a contribution. Our volunteers benefit from:
- Orientation and Training
- Staff support
- Personal satisfaction
- New learning opportunities
- Appreciation and recognition
I want to volunteer. What’s next?
If you are interested in volunteering at Riverfront, please us to set up a time to get together. Call toll-free 888-993-4094 or e-mail:
When we get together, we’ll answer your questions as well as find out about you and your interests. Here are the steps to volunteering at Riverfront:
Interview and Tour
- You’ll meet with the volunteer coordinator and see where you’ll be helping
Completion of an Application Form
- Provides basic contact information and information about your interests
- References are required with the application
- We need to comply with all health and medical laws, so your confidentially is needed
A background check
- This helps ensure the safety of everyone at Riverfront
Thank you for your interest in Riverfront. We look forward to hearing from you!